Re: Interesting photo and video of coil use in Australia

Hi Peter,

I like to second, what you say below about reaction of the list, from my own experience. However I have to confess, myself having really enjoyed (=consumed!) the impressive action with the car & TC, without taking the comparatively small effort of a responsive posting. In this context, I like to thank for Brian Foley's friendly comment (and only response) to my "Andiruptor" posting.

Kurt"

I guess a lot of us enjoy the links but don't see any reason to respond with our appreciation. Maybe we should.

ed