Re: first non NST coil questions

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Here's what happened when I tried to push around 20
kVA into my sucker gap:

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/gap_meltdown1.jpg

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/gap_meltdown2.jpg

It worked great for a while, but I kept cranking up
the power until I melted the PVC and the solder.

Adam

The fish are biting.