Re: Geek Group Spring Teslathon 4-7-07

Original poster: "Steven Grasmeier" <food@xxxxxxxx>

I wish I could join in but maybe next time. lol

--- tesla@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Geek Group Spring Teslathon 4-7-07
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 20:16:04 -0600

Original poster: "Chris Boden" <cboden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Everyone's welcome :)

Geek Group Annual Spring Teslathon

Apr-7-07

2015 Schippers Ln
Kalamazoo MI
49048

Officially starts at 10AM but out of towners are welcome to arrive the day
before and crash overnight. Kitchen and shower facilities available at the
lab, just bring a sleeping bag.

All the major projects will be on display, and you're welcome to bring your
own. Gemini will be up, as well as the giant Newton's Cradle, Newton's
Slingshot, the Tornado siren, Thumper, everything.

Yes, we will have the air cannon up and running.

Yes you can shoot it a couple times.

No you can not shoot the neighbors building with it (it freaks out their
dog).

Warehouse will be open for sales and swaps.

Come on down and play! :)

Chris Böden
President
The Geek Group / Applied Intellect