RE: Ammeter readings with MOT power supply

Original poster: "alfred erpel" <alfred@xxxxxxxxx>

Justin,

        Those prices are awesome (the second link).  Can you comment on
having purchased from there before?  Also, I am wondering if those 600volt
2.2uF high frequency AC capacitors for $.25 (25 cents!) would be useful to
string together for tesla coil use.  Does anyone have any experience with
these?

Al Erpel
USA, PA, 18901

[snippity-snip]

>Original poster: Justin <rocketfuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>I'm in a similar position of just getting started with using MOTs as
current limiters and I found this site to be very helpful: