From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 9:41:30 PM
Subject: RE: GFI NST transformer

Original poster: "Garry Freemyer" <garryfre@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Ground fault indicators are a horror! They trigger at the slightest current
anomaly and become more and more sensitive as they wear out till the
slightest thing sets them off.

I once lived on some Friend's property where I was powered via their GFI and
it got to the point that I could not even turn on a shaver without
triggering it.

In a Tesla coil a GFI would go bonkers cutting out the power over and over
it would drive any coiler nuts.