is this the correct piggy?

Original poster: ben eells <squeels2171@xxxxxxxxx>

I found this Indiana based company called Equipment Resale Inc. selling pole pigs as well as other transformers. I live close enough to this location that it's reasonable for me to go pick one up but first, if someone who knows more about pole pigs than I do can take a look at this pig and confirm that it is the correct pig for coiling applications I would appreciate it. I'd hate to go drop $300.00 on this thing only to find out that I can't use it for some reason. I realize I could use a transformer smaller than 15KVA but i chose this model because (I think) it matches the 15KVA pig outside my house. The website is here.

http://www.equipmentresale.com/category.html?dept_id=110019

If there are any other coilers or HV enthusiast in or around Indiana you might want to check this place out if you're looking for a transformer. The transformer I'm referring to is 1/3 of the way down the page marked:

 0015 15 KVA Westinghouse Pole Mount Transformer
4 available, $300 each, Single phase, S/N G534157-66Y, 15kva, voltage rating 7200/12470Y-120/240, 60 cyc, /YD item

I guess it would also be wise to ask if this particular model has any of that cancer causing oil in it? I'd like to avoid that.

<http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask&sid=396545367>Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate in the <http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask&sid=396545367>Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.