Re: Equdrive circuit, was Re: SGTC

Original poster: bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Matt,

Nothing in this one is summed up other than bleeders are always a good
protocol. I think Richard Hull could detail the charge mechanism, but I
have a hard time seeing like charges hold eachother off (so to speak).

Someones going to have to test all this someday and document what is
happening. There's no doubt that there is a charge left as Richard Hull
mentioned in serveral postings. It's just "how" and was it limited to a
single circuit or was seen across multiple circuits.

Take care,
Bart