Re: Odd streamer photograph (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 03:52:08 -0400 (EDT)
From: M G <gt4awd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Odd streamer photograph (fwd)

Hello Bart, yes, I was referring to the vertical streamer developed on
the left discharge area. It may be possible, as you have said, that the
camera just didn't capture the streamers trail leading back to the
breakout point. I still find it odd how the streamer is vertical instead
of mostly horizontal though. This is the only photograph where I have
captured a vertical streamer. By the way, that image is not the original
format, and not the easiest to see. If you would like to see the full
sized photograph (5.0MP size) I could post it.
Thanks,
Matt G.