Re: [RE]Quenching Theory Question (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 23:57:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: M G <gt4awd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RE]Quenching Theory Question (fwd)

p {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;}
Hi Bart, thank you for the very informative post. I also save the posts I
consider to be of great importance. This will definitely be one of them.
By the way, about your greater gap separation theory. Would it be more
effective to add a "controllable" gap that can be opened more after
initial operation of the gap? This seems like a good idea to me. Maybe it
could be voltage/amperage controlled such as old ammeters are?
Again thanks,
Matt G.

      Date : Fri, 18 May 2007 20:22:07 -0600 (MDT)

      From : "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>