Re: Quenching Theory Question (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 14:12:53 -0700
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Quenching Theory Question (fwd)

At 06:05 AM 5/19/2007, you wrote:
> [...]

Yowser...  $108 for ACCEPTABLE. USED Backstrip on spine is torn and
binding is torn. Markings to some pages. This book is in bad shape,
but is fully readable.

Definitely a library book.  If you happen to be at an educational
institution with a library, they can legally make a copy under a
special exemption in the Copyright law. (Note that not just anyone
can Interlibrary loan it and whip on down to Kinkos.. there's a bunch
of provisos and restrictions)

Edgerton's book, "Electronic Flash, Strobe" from MIT press is about
$20, and also has a lot of data on arc characteristics.