[RE]inductance calculations (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:15:15 -0400 (EDT)
From: M G <gt4awd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RE]inductance calculations (fwd)

p {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;}
Hi Wyatt, is this what you are talking about?

"Abhenry / Centimeter - Gram - Second electromagnetic unit of inductance.
The inductance in a circuit in which an electromotive force of one abvolt
is induced by a current changing at the rate of one abampere per second.
One abhenry is equal to 10 to the power of 9 henrys."

Found in the Electronics dictionary I bought at Good Will for a few
dollars. This is likely not what you are asking though, but I thought I
would give it a try.

Matt G.