Fw: High Voltage supply on a Truck (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 23:03:45 +0100
From: James Howells <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mod1@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: High Voltage supply on a Truck

Blank
Protected by www.SpamJab.com {UgzndUInruKjv2Cy9r}

----- Original Message -----
From: James Howells
To: Tesla list
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:12 PM
Subject: High Voltage supply on a Truck

I know this is HV really, but I intend  to build a tesla to go with this
HIGH VOLTAGE TRUCK

I thought you might like to see my high voltage truck   ( R/H drive as I am
in the UK ... this also explains the funny pole pig on the back of the
truck)

Here we have a mains transformer , a rectifier circuit and control circuit
that is fan cooled

This is fed to a pole pig on the trailer of the Truck and then a Spiral
Jacobs ladder mounted on the pole of the pole pig

The matching tesla coil is not made yet.

I hope to go on tour with this in the summer .... I will build a living van
and pull it behind the HV truck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pblh4SI8vwQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrlCJiqTpaA

Protected by www.SpamJab.com {UgzndUInruKjv2Cy9r}