Re: DC Motors (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:29:27 +0800
From: westland <westland@xxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: DC Motors (fwd)

Hi Bart:

I would like to put my name on two of these (I've been looking for a
torquey DC motor, so these fit the bill).  I will be moving to Chicago
in the next two months, so if you wouldn't mind holding them in your
garage for just a little while longer (and I would certainly understand
if you didn't want to) I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Chris Westland, Hong Kong (soon to be Chicago).

--

J. Christopher Westland, PhD CPA
Professor, ISMT, University of Science & Technology, HK Clearwater Bay,Kowloon, Hong Kong