liquid top load (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 23:29:06 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: liquid top load

Hey everybody,
     Has anybody ever tried using a bowl of water for a top load?  Obviously
it would probably not be the best choice for arc length, but I would imagine
it might create some interesting effects (different salts in the water might
lend for different color streamers, or maybe not).  I think I might try it,
just to see what happens, unless somebody else already has, and found it to
not be worth my trouble.  Thanks.
Scott Bogard.

Live Hotmail.