white acetyl (delrin) plate pri coil holders (fwd)

I'm running some white acetyl plate pri holders for Keith Garvin next
week.  If anyone needs
some sets of 8 pcs of pri holders now would be the best time to get them
done as we can
quickly setup and make the cuts on several sets at once.  After June 10th
our next run will
be during our open house on Sept. 8th.

I can do 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" size copper tubing (OD).

In July we will be running a bunch of 0.1 uF, 80 kV energy discharge caps
--- contact me
off-list for a datasheet if you are interested.

Dr. Resonance