Dr. MegaVolt selling some electrical items on eBay and direct (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 20:31:52 -0700
From: Austin Richards <austinrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Dr. MegaVolt selling some electrical items on eBay and direct

I am selling some interesting items on eBay from my collection of electrical
apparatus, including three pieces of wood burned during a Dr. MegaVolt
performance by my large Tesla coil during shows at Burning Man 2006.  The
wood pieces are about 3 feet long, and were held in my chain mail gloves
near the toroid of my large coil (4 meter arcs) until the wood started to
burn.  To see the items, do a search by seller.  My seller ID is
austinrichards, from CA (there is an austin-richards from Ohio, but that is
not me).

The auctions just started tonight and will run for 1 week.  I also have some
Variacs to sell, including a ganged pair of 45 amp Powerstats.  I may or may
not list the variacs on eBay - email me if you are interested. Finally, I
have some other high voltage odds and ends that may appeal to collectors,
but which are currently in storage.  If you are always looking for high
voltage items, let me know and I will contact you directly when I pull the
items out of storage, which will happen over the next month.

Regards, Austin Richards

austinrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.drmegavolt.com <http://www.drmegavolt.com/>

Cell: 805-284-5757