RE: Burnt Wood (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 13:52:12 -0400
From: Nick Andrews <nicothefabulous@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Burnt Wood (fwd)

Hi Austin,I don't think they were attacking you personally, I think they
are just afraid of any potentially negative attention to the hobby and its
practitioners due to the immense number of 'free energy' and tesla-worship
wackos out there.  If there is a sale of any item that is dumb, it is the
buyer's fault, not the seller's.  Remember pet rocks?Nick A

"You know what I wish?  I wish all the scum of the earth had but a single
throat, and I had my hands about it."  Rorschach, 1975

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical
Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

"Be polite.  Be professional.  But be prepared to kill everyone you meet."
Anonymous

"I believe that if you can't find something nice to say about somebody,
then you must be talking about Hillary Clinton."  Jeff Foxworthy> Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 11:31:08 -0600> From: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To:
tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Burnt Wood (fwd)> > Original poster: List
moderator <mod1@xxxxxxxxxx>> > > > ---------- Forwarded message
----------> Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:02:55 -0700 (GMT-07:00)> From:
austinrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Burnt Wood> >
Hi All:  > > People at Burning Man love the burned pieces of wood and
there were many, many request for them.  I have given away most of them to
fans and friends, but had a few left.  We just did a remodel and we are
trying to raise a little money, that is why I am selling stuff.  I have
made very little money on Megavolt over the last 9 years.  Last year's
show at BM was paid out of pocket - we did not get any $$ from BM.> > If
someone really wanted one but thought the auction price was too high, I
would just send them one, since I agree, it is basically a piece of wood.
Yet the burn patterns are quite unusual.  Sometimes the arcs tunnel
through the wood and out the other side.> > I also sell Dr. MegaVolt
T-shirst on www.drmegavolt.com website.  Some of you might like them.  I
priced them quite low - almost all the money goes to Cafe Press.> > -
Austin > > >