Re: No coilers in San Diego? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 21:38:37 +0000
From: David Rieben <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: No coilers in San Diego? (fwd)

Hi Tom,

Yep, I'd have to agree with you on that one - coiling is more fun
when shared with a fellow coiler. I can't help you as far as being
in the San Diego area (I'm in Memphis) but I do find it hard to
believe that there wouldn't be any other fellow coilers in a city of
that size. I think coiler veteran John Couture used to be in the
San Diego area but has since relocated to Florida, I think.

Happy coiling,
David Rieben