Re: DC solution to neon xfmr problems? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:19:12 -0600
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: DC solution to neon xfmr problems? (fwd)

Just use a Terry filter --- eliminates all the problems and protects the
nst.

Direct current does not "quench" in the spark gap as well as alternating
current that goes to zero every 1/2 cycle.  It does work but when using a
neon or obit just use a Terry filter.  Circuit is in the archives.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com