Re: Dr. Megavolt (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 00:25:54 +0900
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Dr. Megavolt (fwd)

Having myself just done the Discovery Channel shoot with 6 foot sparks with
an earthed chain mail glove and short rod (no suit) the 1-2 foot sparks
seemed a little underwhelming. Still good exposure and he would not have
been able to use a much bigger coil in a studio with $$$ of equipment
around.
I'm sure Dr Megavolt would have been more impressive with his twin 9ft Tesla
coils like he had at Burning Man 2006. Then you need the suit.

Peter http://tesladownunder.com