Accidents (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 14:11:14 -0500
From: David N. Van Doren <DNVanDoren@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Accidents

There are a lot of coilers out there, some very experienced and some other
wise, and a lot of coils, but I never hear of any accidents (God forbid)
It amazes me that people are so careful. (this is a good thing) The way
things are, I am surprised that we can get half the stuff we get. Such as
NST's, OBIT's, Pole pigs and so on. A capacitor can store a charge for a
good wile. there are so many places in this hobby that someone can get
hurt. Maybe I shouldn't think about this, but knowing about what has gone
wrong sometimes can help in knowing what to watch out for.

Cheers,
Dave