Re: [TCML] TCML back on line

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Atkinson"

Greetings all,

If you get this it means that the list change-over worked.  The subject
line will now say [TCML] and the sender will be the original poster.

Reply to the "reply-to" and your reply will go to the list.

List postings are currently limited in size to 40K.  This shouldn't be a
problem but if it is I can tweak things.

Cool, thanks for all of your work, Chip. I like how now I can see people's names next to their respective posts in my inbox.

Jon