Re: [TCML] Spam Filter

I am having the same problem with mail from TCML being clasified as spam by Yahoo.  Since each message actually comes from a different person's email address rather that from tesla@xxxxxxxxxx I end up sifting through my Bulk folder and individually identifying messages as "Not Spam".
  Mike

Kendall Young <kendallyoung@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  I had the same issue. It looks like I need to modify the my rules
preferences.