Re: [TCML] Re: Wireless Energy Transmission Follow-up (fwd)

In a message dated 11/12/07 2:29:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
g.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm still unclear, I fear, on how the 'Tesla coil as  receiver' will
> 'not' pick up the 'conventional' radio  waves.

It is my experience that a grounded Tesla coil receiver will  pick up the
emissions of a conventional LF radio transmitter (such as WWV,  Ft. Collins,
Colorado) operating on the same frequency to which the Tesla  coil receiver
is tuned.

It also appears that a conventional  ungrounded or 'non-counterpoise' antenna
such as a tuned dipole or tuned  loop in free space is receptive primarily to
conventional radio waves and  not so much to the other form of
electromagnetic field energy believed to  be associated with operating Tesla
coil wireless transmission-reception  systems.

Regards,
Gary

Hi Gary,

    Until its existence is established, how does one  determine whether or
not an antenna is sensitive to "the other form of  electromagnetic field energy
BELIEVED to be associated with operating Tesla  coil wireless
transmission-reception systems"?

Matt D.