From: "Scott Bogard" <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 9:15 PM
Subject: [TCML] Richee Burnet, Terry Blake

Hey guys,
     There is two reasons for this message, one is to find out if I typed
the correct address in the "To:" bar, And the other is to ask if anybody
knows how to contact Richie Burnett, or Terry Blake.  I have a few short
painless questions regarding their websites, and they have not responded to
my previous attempts to e-mail them (perhaps I am labeled as "junk", so they
are not getting my messages, or they are swamped with e-mails, or they don't
like me (which would be unfortunate)).  Thanks.

Scott Bogard.