Re: [TCML] LC Tank connections

Tony,
     The spark gap should be parallel to the transformer outputs, the
reason for this is an over voltage won't hurt the transformer, as it
will discharge in the spark gap.  If you peruse the archives some you
will find this has been discussed and debated in great detail, but
basically for an AC coil, you always want the spark gap parallel with
the transformer, and the cap in series.

Scott Bogard.