[TCML] SRSG modifications to 3450 motor

Well, I'm jazzed. I purchased a few milling components to use in my large drill press (rotary table, good vice, mill bits, etc) and easily milled the two flats into the rotor of a 3/4 HP motor. Assembled it all back together, and it synchs in very nicely. My next challenge is to find an appropriate size cap for it in order to adjust the phasing of it. When I did this with my 1/3 HP motor, I ending up using 225 uF capacitance in order to provide a healthy variance of phase. I just tried the 225 capacitance on this larger motor, and it did little to allow adjustment. I'm guessing 350 to 400 uf?

Terry