Re: [TCML] Homebrew Xfmr

(Offtopic - sorry)

It is funny you mention India and unsafe electrical work ... I was there
visiting a site and saw a home wiring box and it was all bare copper with no
labels.  Inside of the box was a dead squirrel.  I told them that they
really didn't need my opinion on the work, the squirrel should tell you
everything that you needed to know.

(That wasn't even the worst part some poor carpenter was there up on a pole
connecting wires to a transformer ... he survived the shock and the fall).