Re: [TCML] outer primary turns arcing ?

Hi

The primary is acting as an autotransformer.  With 20 turns tapped at 7 you
will see almost three times the voltage between the innermost turn and the
outermost turn of the primary as is impressed upon the 7 turns you are using.
Of course that does not take into account any effects from ringing or
resonance, just simple transformer action as if a sine wave were the exciting
source.

later
deano