Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil Output Hazards, Skin Effect?

We work in contact with the HV terminal on small coils, however, we always use a glass topped elevated stand to do these experiments.

With most any type coil, it's the current that becomes the problem more than the voltage and frequency (within reason of course). Usually small coils 12/30 nst powered are reasonably safe on an elevated platform. Use caution around children and NEVER let them work with a Tesla coil on their own.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Hansen" <mrclivehansen@xxxxxxxxx>