From: David Rieben <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: David Rieben <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 6:25:11 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Nee recommendation for a SRSG motor arbor

Hi Curt,

You may also look into "spilt-taper bushings"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Woods-Split-Taper-Bushing-SD-5-8_W0QQitemZ300144363419QQihZ020QQcategoryZ42924QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

I used one of these in the ARSG of my Green Monster coil to
secure the disc to the shaft of my DC motor.

http://www.teslauniverse.com/members/drieben/

David