Re: [TCML] pig Jacobs (don't totally blow off resistive ballasting)

I left the formula for concentration of copper sulfate vs. resistance in a
notebook I don't have with me, but if you need resistors to carry big
currents you could probably do something like that (as long as you don't do
it too long).  This is pretty similar to the garbage can with water and
baking soda idea, but these things can carry a lot of current as long as you
make sure that you aren't heating up your mass of water too much.  For home
experiments, I would probably do baking soda - copper sulfate is poisonous.