Re: [TCML] Teslathons??? (Australian)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frosty" <frosty90@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Teslathons??? (Australian)

Yes it is South Australia.......the only reason i thought of it was i once
went to a microwave/tv repair shop to see if they had any 'spare parts' and
the guy at the shop said "Ahh so what are you making? A tesla coil?"
apparently someone had beat me there!

...or he read my website. Since there are only a few coilers in Australia using MOT supplies but 25,000 Australian visitors (5.5% of 501,000) to my site in the last 18 months, my guess is the latter.

Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx