Re: tesla neon sign (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 08:16:28 +0800
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: tesla neon sign (fwd)

It is often interesting to hear of  other Tesla enthusiasts doing Tesla
stuff that has no focus on Tesla coils.  We do tend to be absorbed in just
the coiling aspect.  The Tesla Forum of Western Australia for example is an
active society that existed near my home town but with no reference to Tesla
coiling (until I joined).
Peter
http://tesladownunder.com