RE: dual mot tc (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 23:14:40 +0000
From: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: dual mot tc (fwd)

Hi Clive,

Sorry, no.  The plastic used for soda bottles is unsuitable for a TC cap
dielectric.  I don't know that anyone has ever made a successful TC bottle
cap from any sort of plastic bottle.  It may be that the corona usually
seen at the foil edges on a glass-bottle cap is a fatal condition on a
plastic bottle, burning through it in short order.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA