Bottle Caps - Was Re: dual mot tc (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 03:23:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Bottle Caps - Was Re: dual mot tc (fwd)

I've never done a side by side test, so take this with
a grain of salt. Greg's big cap bank used Miller
Genuine Draft bottles, which are clear. I've tried
both clear and brown, though not in a controlled
experiment. Greg has run his with pig power, while
mine was always limited to NST's. It seemed to me that
the clear bottles held up better than the brown ones.
I had numerous bottles punctured with my first 3" and
4" coils, using a lowly 15/30.

One other think to consider is to try and avoid reused
bottles. I don't know if they're still aropund, but in
many states, cases of bottles carried a deposit, and
were cleaned and reused. The bottles were used again
and again, making the likelihood of them having been
banged around pretty high.

Good luck
Adam