Re: Subject: Re: Current Distribution in inductors (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 17:20:57 -0700
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Current Distribution in inductors (fwd)

There are numerous studies regarding changes frequency dependent
inductance and impedance in every field imaginable. I ran across one the
other day which I thought was interesting. It is a paper regarding the
frequency dependence impedance for the TRTS Power Rail system. Within
this paper, the discussion regarding frequency dependent inductance is
also shown. It's just one example. Anyway, interesting read.
http://nr.stpi.org.tw/ejournal/ProceedingA/v23n3/419-428.pdf

Take care,
Bart"

	Interesting paper.  The current density plots are a great surprise - my intuition would never have expected such large effects at such low frequencies, even for structures as large as their rails.

Ed