Re: ARDTSG (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:35:44 +0100
From: Chris Swinson <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ARDTSG  (fwd)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:01 AM

My setup was 2 sets of contacts on the RSG, the first one would align
allowing the NST to be connected to the cap, then that would break then the
second set would align connecting the cap to the primary coil.  This was a
DC setup, so some would be lost over the resistors. I can't remember exactly
how it was hooked up, was some 10 years ago, though I did start a tread
about it on the list at the time...

chris