Re: FUN Electronic Kits, EICO, Heathkit, Allied, etc. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:46:22 -0800
From: Teslacoil Workshop <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FUN Electronic Kits, EICO, Heathkit, Allied, etc. (fwd)

What country do you live in? Any medical doctor on this list will tell you
that emergency rooms in the US treat all patients based on need first. That
is one reason that so many emergency rooms are closing in southern
California because we have more people using the emergency rooms than can
pay for them (i.e. people w/o insurance).

Everyone sues their neighbor? I'm 45, have had dozens of neighbors and have
never been sued by one of them nor have had the need to sue them. Focus your
angst on honor killing, genital mutilation, genocide, religious extremism
and race hatred. Our legal system is one of the best in the World, is
evolving and getting better over time. The same can be said of our medical
system.

Have you ever needed medical or legal help oversees? I have and therefore
have a few points of comparison.

Jeff