Re: Tesla Coil Firehazards (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:15:17 -0800
From: Jonathan Peakall <jpeakall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tesla Coil Firehazards (fwd)

Most C class FE's are no longer co2, they are ususally a dry chemical. Co2
is being slowy phased out for general C class use, although they are still
around in significant numbers.

Jonathan (ALRVFD)
Some people are like a Slinky .. not really good for anything,
but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.