Cheesehead Teslathon September 8th - Flea Market Items (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 22:14:34 -0500
From: Tedd Payne <teddp2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Cheesehead Teslathon September 8th - Flea Market Items

Dr. R. and all the participants put on a great Teslathon, I really enjoyed the times I went.  I hope to go this year and bring some flea market items, see below.  If you want more info, please contact me directly at teddp2@xxxxxxxxxxxx

- Commercial HV supplies by Plastic Caps Inc:  50KV, 30KV, 5KV, 2.5KV, 1KV  (can be fully adjustable output w/variac)
- Variac, 220V / 20A
- 60KV car ignition coil, new in box
- Metal cabinet for control panel, new in box
- Aluminum duct for torroid, new, 4" & 6" diam
- Nice old German liquid-filled Geissler tube, very good condition (I'll bring a spark coil to light it up)
- 1899 German scientific instrument catalog reprint
- Misc HV & science stuff

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Tedd