Re: kVA Effects on Broadway! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 21:07:58 -0700
From: Teslacoil Workshop <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: kVA Effects on Broadway! (fwd)

>Alien
> as the concept may seem, some  folks actually do have aspirations other
than
> wealth. (Terry Fritz, Steve Ward,  et .al.)

Matt,

I believe you misunderstood what I was attempting to communicate.

They both could have given just as much to the (our) community without
compromising their own intellectual rights. Why give AND burn your
bridge?...  Why sell off a future if you don't have to. Why not show your
hand in poker if you're just playing with friends?...

Jeff

p.s Good thing wealth is not my motivation... I wouldn't be putting my head
on the chopping block so often...