Re: kVA Effects on Broadway! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 20:18:15 +0200
From: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: kVA Effects on Broadway! (fwd)

Jeff,

All I wanted to know was what topology the coil is.
You can hardly loose anything by telling us that.
When I suggested that you reveal the designer of the coil, it means that
we all know each others work, and therefore would "know the coil by it`s
designer"

SSTC, DSSTC, SISG, BRISG etc.

Cheers, Finn Hammer