RE: kVA Effects on Broadway! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 07:55:04 -0400
From: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: kVA Effects on Broadway! (fwd)

Just as a side note, Jeff did purchase all my books on DRSSTCs!!!

Dan

Finn,

Several folks at kVA Effects contributed to the design and manufacturer
of the DSSTC type coil. More information will be made public after the
play in NY opens.

Folks... I don't withhold information just to be an asshole. Many times
(almost always) productions make us sign non disclosure agreements with
which we must abide.

Jeff