Re: Secondary internal arcing (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 22:57:28 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Secondary internal arcing (fwd)

Use two internal baffles of 1/4 inch clear acrylic sheet (plexiglass) approx
5-8 inches in from each end.  Use generous amounts of silicone (GE Silicone
II) to seal the baffles in place.

Also, before winding, be sure to sand a PVC tube thoroughly both inside and
outside prior to applying --- again, both inside and outside --- 3 generous
coats of AC-43 or equivalent.

With these treatments it should hold up for dozens of years.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com