Bunch o' Neon Sign Transformers for sale (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 20:31:57 -0700
From: Daniel Reinders <danreind@xxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Bunch o' Neon Sign Transformers for sale

Hello list,

I am downsizing residences and must liquidate my accumulated supply of
neon sign transformers, which had been hoarded for future use in tesla
coils, Jacob's ladders and other high voltage projects (I am keeping three
for my own coil, but the rest are surplus). There are 2x15kV, 12x12kV,
3x9kV, 5x7.5kV and 1x5kV available, all rated at 30mA. Some are pristine,
while others show signs of rust but otherwise believed functional (cannot
measure output).  Although I would prefer to sell as a lot ($250), I would
also consider individual sales.  Obviously these things are heavy so
shipping would be extra.

A picture is on:
http://vancouver.craigslist.org/ele/418287690.html

Best regards,