Re: Cheesehead Teslathon (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:01:58 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cheesehead Teslathon  (fwd)

Our videographer and his camera were actually blown over --- right off their
feet by the cannon.  It was designed to fire toroidal vortex waves, and it
works very well.  The waves are invisible until they hit you and the camera
man was right in line with the barrel shooting for best video effect.  Well,
he certainly got it!!

Thanks again for your help.

DC

Resonance Research Corp.