Texas Tesla coils (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:25:24 +0100
From: Mike Tucknott <michael.tucknott@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Texas Tesla coils

Hi All

Got a request for anybody in Texas.

I`m on holiday in Texas as from this Sunday 16th I`ll be staying in Houston for the week then off to Dallas for the middle
weekend and then driving out to Abilene on the Monday and Tuesday (24th 25th) then I`m taking a cross country
route back to Houston for the rest of the week and flying home on the 30th sep.

Does anybody know if there are any large coils in museums or science parks along the way or do any of the Texas coil
builders have any I could see.

A few years ago I did a similar trip to LA and had the pleasure of meeting up with Bill Wysock and Jeff at KVA effects.

Thanks

Mike Tucknott

Smokin in south Oxfordshire UK
http://freespace.virgin.net/michael.tucknott/tesla.htm