Setting up my "Lab" (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:22:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: C. Sibley <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Setting up my "Lab"

Finally got a nice used scope, waveform generator and DC power supply. I
have some ideas for some Tesla related goodies/circuits I'm going to
experiment with.

Anyway, I'm a little shocked to find that pomona banana jumper/leads are
almost $5 each new, and a BNC cable can run $12.  I'm in danger of
spending more on cables and acessories than I did for my used scope!  I
never appreciated how much money was tied up in the labs I've worked in
during my stint in Aerospace!

Anyway, does anyone know of a place to get this kind of stuff surplus?
I'm coming up empty looking on eBay.

Thanks,

Curt.

Got a little couch potato?