RE: Colored HDPE (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 21:35:39 -0400
From: Nick Andrews <nicothefabulous@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Colored HDPE (fwd)

> Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, but give him a case of
> dynamite and soon the village will be showered with mud, seaweed,
> and unidentifiable chunks of fish.

Now that is a good one...

I have an old coil secondary I wound years ago I need to try.  If I
remember right, I wound the PVC with electrical tape first to give the
wire something to bite into.  And of course I clearcoated over it.  There
just wasn't much info available before Mr. Gore gave us the internet.
Any bets on whether the tape will cause arcing and ruin?

Nick A

"You know what I wish?  I wish all the scum of the earth had but a single
throat, and I had my hands about it."  Rorschach, 1975

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical
Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

"Be polite.  Be professional.  But be prepared to kill everyone you meet."
Anonymous

"I believe that if you can't find something nice to say about somebody,
then you must be talking about Hillary Clinton."  Jeff Foxworthy